Whether this is your first massage or your hundredth, our policies are intended to enhance your satisfaction with our services.
- Please arrive five to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you have any questions about our services, we are happy to explain them to you.
- All customer information is strictly confidential. We do not share any personal information with any third party or insurance company.
- We welcome children and teenagers anytime. We do request that all guests under 18 years of age be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your therapist, you may request a substitute therapist or refund within the first ten minutes of your treatment session. No refundswill be issued after ten minutes.
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards, including Visa, Master Card and American Express. We do not accept personal checks. Kindly pay for your session upon arrival. If you would like to tip your massage therapist, please do so at the end of your treatment session.
- Ask about our Five Stars customer loyalty program for frequent guests! Earn a free foot massage with 10 points or a free full-body massage with 20 points. Points add up fast, so sign up on your first visit. There is no additional charge for this service.
- We offer advance-purchase gift certificates for any of our massage services. Gift certificates make a great gift for that special occasion.